PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE AT THE SCHOOL BEFORE 5 pm, this allows time for the school pupils and teachers to leave.
- Exhibition Pieces may be delivered to the Events Centre from 5 – 5.15 pm
- Your name tag will be in your classroom.
- And don’t forget your Raffle money…
Friday 22nd March 2019
|5.15pm||Classrooms open at 5.15pm|
|5.30pm – 6.30pm||Class starts at 5.30pm –please make sure you bring all the class requirements as on your needs list|
|6.30pm onward||Classes finish at 6.30pm, please make your way to the Events Centre where wine and nibbles will be available. The traders will be open|
|7.00pm||Welcome and introduction of Tutors and Committee|
Saturday 23rd March and Sunday 24th March 2019
|8.30am – 3.30pm||Classes|
|There will be a 15 minute break for morning tea|
|12.00 – 1.15pm||Lunch|
|3.30pm||Saturday Afternoon Tea|
|3.00pm||Sunday Afternoon Tea and Display of class work|
Saturday Night Dinner 6.30pm
Dinner will be served at approximately 7.00 pm.
- BYO – please feel free to bring your own wine.
- There will be a small amount of fruit juice provided.
- For those who are staying for dinner and are not in motel accommodation, one of the classrooms will remain open so that there is somewhere for you to – perhaps sit and stitch (homework) until the Events Centre is open for dinner.
Traders Opening Times
Friday 6.30pm – 8.00pm
Saturday 8.00am – 4.00pm
Sunday 8.00am – 1.45pm
Exhibition Opening Times
Saturday 12.30pm – 4.00pm
Sunday 9.00am – 1.15pm