PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE AT THE SCHOOL BEFORE 5 pm, this allows time for the school pupils and teachers to leave.
- Exhibition Pieces may be delivered to the Events Centre from 5 – 5.15 pm
- Your name tag will be in your classroom.
- And don’t forget your Raffle money…
Friday 27th March 2020
|5.15pm||Classrooms open at 5.15pm|
|5.30pm – 6.30pm||Class starts at 5.30pm –please make sure you bring all the class requirements as on your needs list|
|6.30pm onward||Classes finish at 6.30pm, please make your way to the Events Centre where wine and nibbles will be available. The traders will be open|
|7.00pm||Welcome and introduction of Tutors and Committee|
Saturday 28th March and Sunday 29th March 2020
|8.30am – 3.30pm||Classes|
|There will be a 15 minute break for morning tea|
|12.00 – 1.15pm||Lunch|
|3.30pm||Saturday Afternoon Tea|
|3.00pm||Sunday Afternoon Tea and Display of class work|
Saturday Night Dinner 6.30pm
Dinner will be served at approximately 7.00 pm.
- BYO – please feel free to bring your own wine.
- There will be a small amount of fruit juice provided.
- For those who are staying for dinner and are not in motel accommodation, one of the classrooms will remain open so that there is somewhere for you to sit and stitch (homework) until the Events Centre is open for dinner.
Traders Opening Times
Friday 6.30pm – 8.00pm
Saturday 8.00am – 4.00pm
Sunday 8.00am – 1.45pm
Exhibition Opening Times
Saturday 12.30pm – 4.00pm
Sunday 9.00am – 1.15pm